Enjoy your holiday relaxing in the Sauna Maramures, in any season! Sauna is a way of relaxation and therapy practiced in ancient times.
Dry sauna benefits are many:
- sauna dilates the pores by cleaning them thoroughly
- physical and mental relaxation
- sauna is particularly recommended after an intensive fitness training.
- boosts immune system
- pituitary-adrenal stimulation system
- changing vegetative state into a well being feeling
- induced sweating removes toxins from the body. The more you drink water during sauna session, the more you’ll sweat and will remove more toxins.
Sauna Maramures is very indicated as therapy in mild forms of: asthma, bronchitis, muscle and ligament pain, rheumatism. Toning effect is helpful in the treatment of insomnia, stress, depression.
Access in Sauna Maramures is free for tourists staying at the hotel.
Sauna Maramures Rules:
- Before entering the sauna you should take a warm shower for your body to get accustomed to high temperature.
- Do not forget to protect the bank where you stay with a towel.
- The sauna will come in two, at most three rounds. After you enter the sauna you should try to stay up as long as 15 minutes. If not resist 15 minutes, you can get out early so that you are not hurt.
- Begin first half on the bottom bench, where the temperature is lower. After adjustment, go to the top bank, thus increasing the temperature at which the body is subjected.
- In the sauna you will find some heated stones, a wooden bucket full of water and a wooden spoon in it. Pour the water over the stones. This water will evaporate and the atmosphere will heat the sauna, while increasing humidity. The result? You will sweat more.
- After maximum 15 minutes, get out and take a shower with relatively lower temperature, then sit a bit. Do not take shower with cold water, because is dangerous of suffering of heat shock. People who have good health and have verified that the thermal shock do not worry, they can go straight to a cold shower.
- During the break between rounds, it hydrates the body with 1/2 to 1 l of water or natural fruit juice. Consume these drinks at room temperature, or cold drinks can lead to thermal shock.
- Enter for the second sauna session and repeat the same process.
- After the sauna relax until your pulse starts to become normal and hydrate your body with 1 / 2-1l liquids, and avoid great efforts.
- Internal acute inflammatory diseases (especially liver and kidney)
- viral or bacterial infections
- Myocardial infarction in acute stage
- Condition of cardiovascular decompensation
- Severe disorders of cerebral circulation
- Sexual diseases
- Chronic venous disease